Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hello Everyone!

My name is Christie, and welcome to my blog! I can't believe I'm finally sitting down and creating my own blog, and I am incredibly excited for the future. For my first post, I just want everyone to get to know me better.

First of all, I am from the midwest, and that is where I intend to stay. I am in love with the culture and atmosphere here, and while most might disagree, it is absolutely beautiful and charming to me. Now because I do live in a place with few people, it was hard for me to find my place of belonging. I have always loved hair and make-up, but not many other people admired it quite as much as I, and through the years I learned to not try to stand out and be crazy with my fashion or make-up choices.

That is the reason I have decided to start my YouTube channel as well as this blog. I want to share  my message that no matter where you live or what you do, no one has the ability to decide how you should dress yourself or style your hair and make-up besides YOU. You are the creator of your life. I hope that I can inspire a girl who maybe is scared about make-up and teach her to successfully wear it and make it suitable for where she wants to wear it to, whether that be to school, on a date, a wedding, or just to the local grocery store.

So follow along with me on my journey to finding myself and my style, and maybe you'll learn some information you didn't know before!

P.S. I would love some ideas of what you guys would like to see, such as what I wear to college classes, how I do my make-up, or answering beauty related questions!

Cheers,

Christie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment